Posted: 18th January 2016
With the holiday season at a close we are starting to get excited about our upcoming Spring Fair in Islington this March (16-20). This is a very special year as it marks the 25th anniversary of our first ever Country Living Spring event.
This year’s Fair is already over 80% full. However, we still have some lovely stands available, including 1.5m deep corner stands! So, now is the time to get in touch. Being part of this successful event is your chance to maximise sales and create long lasting relationships with some of the most affluent AB consumers who, last year spent more time and money per head at Spring than Christmas!
We have made some improvements to the floorplan which will add to the visitor flow and general buzz of the Fair. Highlights include:
* Visitors will be welcomed by an impressive Spring Garden feature at the front of the Fair
* The food Producers Village will remain next to the garden following brilliant comments from last year.
* On the opposite side will not only be garden products but also furniture and antiques to add to the ‘Country Living’ Spring feel.
* 11 brand new Gallery Bay stands all 1.5m deep with two thirds being corners.
* The ‘Newcomer’s Area’ will now be in the Gallery Hall and has over 30 subsidised stands for brand new exhibitors. All stands are 3m2 and cost £500+VAT+£70SC.
* The Gallery Hall will also play host to the Lifestyle Theatre, the Business Zone and Kitchen Table Talent pop-up market (Wednesday only) and the ever popular Tea Room.
* The VIP Lounge and workshops will keep their new home at the back of the Auditorium following fantastic feedback last year.
If you would like to join us at this event do call us on 020 7288 6731 or reply to this email and I would be happy to run through available stands with you.
To apply for a stand please click here Tel: 020 7288 6502