Posted: 10th February 2015
There is still time to apply for the 24th Country Living Spring Fair which takes place on 18th -22nd March 2015 at the BDC in Islington.
We are anticipating the Spring Fair to be better than ever, with an expected 21,000+ ABC1 visitors attending.
With prices starting from just £200 per m2, this is a perfect opportunity to kick start your spring season. We have made many new and exciting changes to the Spring 2015 floor plan, which will not only create some lovely opportunities for our exhibitors but also attract targeted visitors in their thousands. Some of these improvements include:
* The Producers Village – a brand new food area located at the very front of the Fair
* The Newcomers Market – building a new generation of exhibitors by providing a launch platform for small bespoke businesses to join the Country Living Fairs for just £500.
* Craft & Create Workshops – situated in the Auditorium, creating a strong footfall throughout this area
* Country Living Talks Theatre – panel discussions with prominent figures and contributors from the magazine
* Day Out Experience – including; Country Living Restaurant, Champagne Lounge and Tea Room Dining, plus VIP & Gift packages
* Shortened Gallery Bays-Three 7×3.5m deep Gallery Bay stands available. Subject to availability.
Take a look at the New Spring 2015 floor plan:
At over 75% full, stand space options are already at a premium. However, we still have a few lovely stands so please get in touch by phone or email as soon as possible to:
Antonia firstname.lastname@example.org 0207 688 6838