Welcome to the Tamworth and Lichfield WiRE Network
Come and join our business networking meeting which will help you Grow Your Business. Be amongst a positive group of women, meet new people and gain new knowledge to keep you a step ahead of your competitors.
Please see our Facebook Page for more details (above)
We have introduced a new feature to our group ~ Individual Product Showcase Opportunities! After listening to the views of some of the attendees, and considering so many of us are either artisan makers or sell franchised products, this would be an excellent way to share this. Whoever is chosen to be our ‘Spotlight Showcase’ for the month can also sell items, offer special offers and give a brief talk. This would run alongside guest speakers, individual business introductions and networking over coffee – do get involved.
We know how important networking with like-minded business women is and we know how these networks can improve your skills, boost your confidence and bring you new business.
* WiRE Networks provide the opportunity to share knowledge, ideas, expertise and generate business growth through referrals. Getting involved in your local WiRE network is a good business decision and an investment for your business, your future, your local economy and community.
* WiRE is unique in its approach to business help, invaluable to all rural women in business at any stage, from the established or growing business, to new or potential businesses.
* WiRE members are welcome to go along as part of your membership package, if you are not a member you are welcome to visit twice before you join join now.
* WiRE business networking events in Lichfield & Tamworth are independent and run by volunteer WiRE members, please confirm your booking with the Network Leader and let them know if you need to cancel.
* WiRE Network Meetings are not free. There is a minimal cost at each event to cover refreshments / room hire. Typically WiRE members pay less than non-members. Please see individual event details or ask the network leader for the event cost.
MEETING DATES – Second Friday of the months all 9.45a.m – 11.45a.m
Location – Holiday Inn Express, Wall Island, Lichfield WS14 0QP
Cost £7 WiRE members. £9 non-members.
Free unlimited tea, coffee & mineral water. Free car park, stationery and wifi.
Deborah Rowe email@example.com
Alison Kemp firstname.lastname@example.org