I have two businesses – A Horticultural Consultancy which incorporates ‘How To’ Practical Garden workshops & Guided Garden Walks.
- I am a qualified horticulturalist with over 30 years experience – working in gardens such as Powis Castle, Hidcote Manor and University of Cambridge Botanical Gardens.
- The practical garden workshops are designed as ‘Hands On’ practical half days or full days. An ideal treat and great day out for keen amateur gardeners or beginner gardeners. The venue Upper Shadymoor Farm is set in the beautiful South Shropshire landscape with pools, deer and home fayre food.
- Guided Garden Walks are for lovers of gardens who are looking for a special treat to have a personal guided walk any one of seven selected gardens. There are 10 available spaces per guide walk.
- I love working in small numbers, the workshops are design to give everyone the personal attention and are limited to 6 people per workshop.
It’s so rewarding to be sharing my knowledge to a captive audience of like minded individuals whether a beginner, keen amateur gardeners and gardeners looking to upskill their professional knowledge.
My second business interest is as a network marketer, I help all types of people in two different ways.
- I help people to diversify their income for more financial leverage.
- I help people who are looking to improve and maintain their wellbeing.
I have a passion for the network marketing industry and I firmly believe all business people who work alongside a network marketing company can work together in collaboration with each other. The are many products and services that we can share across our client bases. I look forward to connecting with my fellow WIRE members.