I am a Solicitor based in Lichfield and offer help with Wills, Powers of Attorney, Estate planning and obtaining Probate in the estate of someone who has passed away.
The death of a loved one is always a difficult time; I am a passionate believer that by having a Will in place, you are providing security, clarity and certainty for those you care about.
I help and advise clients through the process of making their Will by providing sensitive and practical advice. My aim is to provide a clear and refreshing approach to estate planning which, for many, can seem a very daunting and complicated area.
I can help with:
• the preparation of Wills for those with large or small estates, providing advice and planning for Inheritance Tax and care home fees where appropriate
• advice for cohabitees and those in second or subsequent marriages who are often concerned about providing for children from an earlier relationship whilst also balancing the needs of their new spouse or partner
• the administration of estates
• advice on and the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney for both property and financial affairs and health and welfare
• advice on and the preparation of commercial Lasting Powers of Attorney for those with business interests
I am a Dementia Friends Champion, Dementia Friends is a programme set up by the Alzheimer’s Society aimed at making communities more aware of dementia and how we can be more understanding towards those living with the condition.
As a Solicitor, I am regulated by the Solicitor’s Regulation Authority and you can find me on the Law Society website.
|Warning: You Could Lose Your Inheritance if Your Parent Re-marries||19th August 2019|
|Top Tips on What To Avoid When making a Will||24th July 2019|
|Will I have to Pay Inheritance Tax?||15th October 2018|
|Can you claim an extra £100k Inheritance Tax Allowance?||22nd May 2017|