Make your website mobile friendly
Posted: 10th January 2017
Since April 2015 Google has been severely penalising websites that do not take into consideration mobile users. By making your website mobile friendly Google will fall in love with your website!
Andrea Ferguson at Andrea Ferguson Mobilized Business Websites in Staffordshire creates mobile friendly websites that feel like apps, which makes them perfectly suited for getting your mobile visitors to take action.
- Features like ‘Find Us’ to allow your mobile customers to get directions, as well as mobile friendly ‘contact us’ forms, ‘reservations’, ‘menus’, ‘opening hours’, ‘coupons’ and many more.
- Superfast Loading – Your mobile friendly website is designed to load at super fast speeds again adding to the retention rate of your site visitors.
- Easy to Navigate – Potential customers visiting your mobile site will find it easy to navigate and browse to find the information they require.
- Strong Call to Action – Your Mobile Website is designed to engage visitors into taking action, e.g. to Tap to Call you or to request a Callback Request
- Google will love your website
- Instantly increase website traffic
- Engage your new website visitors
- Include social media integration
Happy visitors mean more money and all of this without affecting your existing website (if you have one)