Happy First Birthday to Walk Mill Botanics
Posted: 27th October 2015
WiRE Member Vicki Evans is celebrating, with a whistle stop tour of Walk Mill Botanics first year in Business
- Two months after launching we won a Jacqueline Gold Award for our strong business values
- Christmas season we were busy sending out orders and meeting our customers at fairs and talks.
- Our products got some great coverage in magazines including psychologies and country living.
- we started selling our soaps in Chelsea Physic Garden and more locally you can buy them in Bethan Ward of Eccleshall and Sugnall Walled Garden”
- and great feedback from you ” I have just received the most beautiful hamper from a friend sent by your company. Beautifully wrapped and the products are divine. Thank you so much for making different good quality gifts …I will be using you myself in the future !
Now… Find your moment of calm this Autumn
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life” Omar Khayyam use your senses to help – what does Autumn smell like, sound like, taste like?
- imprint a wonderful Autumnal view or moment in your head and recall often
- what are you grateful for as Summer passes into Autumn?