Super Tip – All I really need to know I learned in kindergarten
Posted: 2nd January 2016
From Robert Fulgham’s “All I really need to know I learned in kindergarten” via Sue Fry at Unlocking Enterprise
- Share everything
- Play fair
- Don’t hit people
- Put things back where you found them
- Clean up your own mess
- Don’t take things that aren’t yours
- Say sorry when you hurt somebody.
- Remember the Janet and John books and the first word you learned the biggest word of all – LOOK
- Whenever you go out into the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together!
Sue Fry’s company MRE Unlocking Enterprise offers coaching, business improvement support, bespoke management and leadership training and evaluation of services. Our work is underpinned by a great deal of experience and expertise, and enthusiasm to help you achieve your goals.