Posted: 7th November 2016
Whether you run a multi-million pound corporation or a micro company you need to demonstrate confidence. Customers and staff alike, expect this of you. If you don’t demonstrate confidence as the leader of your organisation others won’t have faith in you, your business or your product offering.
Obviously there are many factors that go into making a successful business, but confidence is right up there at the top. Confidence comes in many different guises. Here are just six for you to consider:
1. Firstly, you need to demonstrate confidence in the product or service you’re selling. This will increases other people’s confidence in your business offering
2. You also need to give off an air of confidence in your own ability. As a small business owner this is particularly important as your customers are buying you as much as your product or service
3. Treat your customers and staff with equal respect. Both are equally important to your business. If you’re genuinely confident in your own ability and your product offering neither customers nor staff will make you feel threatened
4. Genuinely confident business leaders and business owners don’t need to rely on their job title to know their importance. Instead, they prefer to let their actions speak for themselves
5. Genuinely confident business leaders see the growth of their business, as a whole, as more important than their own advancement. Business growth automatically leads to greater self-confidence and business growth
6. Asking for customer feedback is another clear indicator of confidence in your business. It also demonstrates that you’re listening to your customers and want to meet their needs
Whether your business is large or small you and your customers need to share confidence in it if it’s going to survive and thrive. There really is no substitute for confidence in business!
In case you’re interested I publish a free self-confidence blog three times a week. Please visit my website for further details (http://www.shepherdcreativelearning.co.uk).
Liz Tucker (Self-confidence Coach)
If you would like a no-obligation chat please just give me a call (01452 302422/07879 434056), email me (email@example.com) or connect on LinkedIn or Twitter (liztucker03)