5 Steps to Starting an Email Newsletter
Posted: 28th May 2014
A regular email newsletter is a powerful tool for building relationships, informing and educating your customers and gaining repeat business.
Here’s what to do:
- Build a mailing list of current customers. Include their name, address, email address, interests and any preferences in relation to your business.
- Ask customers on your mailing list for permission to send them details of your product/service and special offers via email.
- Draft a newsletter full of information that is useful and relevant to your target market.
- Deliver your newsletters regularly (e.g. on a set date and time every month) via a reputable email marketing service provider such as MailChimp.
- Use the tracking tools to measure each newsletter’s effectiveness (e.g. how many newsletters were opened, how many recipients clicked through to your website etc.) Use this data to fine-tune your next newsletter.
Your friend in business – Rachel
Rachel at DStorm can be contacted on 0121 2883422 or by email at email@example.com
Empower your business today!