York (& District)
13th August 2019 – 9:30am to 11:30am
Cut & Chase
Cost: £6.50 (£5.00 for members) - Book through Eventbrite
I am excited to present Elaine Tarver as our guest speaker.
Elaine is a qualified pensions professional (Fellow of the Pensions Management Institute) with a lifelong career in defined benefit schemes. She is keen to provide access to expertise on pensions particularly defined benefit pensions to professionals such as you to help you to help your clients.
Elaine can help you with the explanation of information received from defined benefit schemes and analysis of such information including
- Options on Divorce
- Review of the information received and analysis to ensure it provides the full picture. It is not unusual for the information to lack clarity particular in the area of the date the benefits can be paid from.
- Further questions to ask and information to obtain
- Raising queries with the scheme
- Basic State pension implications
- Lifetime allowance and annual allowance queries
Other areas Elaine can also help with which may be of less direct relevance to you are as follows :
- Scheme changes
- Special options including enhanced transfers, pension increase exchanges etc.
- Options at retirement including a transfer payment , front end loading etc.
- What is involved in considering a transfer http://bit.ly/2UXvl7p
- Impact of early retirement, late retirement and analysis of various tranches of benefits payable from different ages
Both Elaine and I look forward to welcoming you to our meeting.
Book this Event