With one to one tuition, and classes held in Carmarthenshire regular Yoga practice can help you to:
- Develop your resources to deal better with stress
- Recover from illness or injury
- Protect your immune system
- Develop a personal meditation practice
- Support sporting or outdoor activities
- Prepare for the birth of your baby
- Find support in the months after birth
- Have fun exercising with your baby or toddler
- Adjust to the changes of the menopause
- Find relief in chronic disorders such as arthritis, asthma, circulatory or digestive problems, menstrual difficulties, hypertension, insomnia and back pain.
I have been practicing yoga for more than 20 years , and have been teaching since 1999.
I trained in the teaching tradition of TKV Desikachar, and his father, Sri Krishnamacharya. My tutor was Pamela Tyson, and I continue to study with Mike Young in Hereford.