Posted: 9th January 2018
Over-indulged at Christmas? Try these tips to help you lose weight naturally.
1. Take in most of your calories before noon. Studies show that the more you eat in the morning, the less you’ll eat in the evening.
2. Cut down on the carbohydrates by bulking up your meals with vegetables.
3. Sniff peppermint oil. Peppermint oil can help control appetite and cravings.
4. Eat more slowly by putting your knife and fork down between each mouthful. Your brain takes 20 minutes to register that you are full after you have eaten, so if you eat slowly enough, your brain stands a chance of catching up with your stomach.
5. Stare at the something blue. the colour blue acts as an appetite suppressant.
6. Keep a food diary. People who write down what they eat consume 15% less food than those who don’t.
7. Stuck at a desk all day? Go for a brisk 5-minute walk every 2 hours. By the end of your working day, you’ll have done an extra 20-minute walk.
8. Finally, have an Ionic Detox Foot Spa treatment. The deep-cleansing treatment rids your body of toxin-loaded fat cells, helps to reduce cellulite and revives your body’s ability to burn fat. For best results, I recommend a series of 4 treatments, which I’m offering at the reduced price of £99.99 (normally £30 per session) until the end of February 2018 for WiRE members. Don’t miss out, book today on 07869 123065 or enquire at email@example.com. For more information about the Ionic Detox Foot Spa treatment, click here or to read about a client’s experience of an Ionic Detox treatment with me, click here.
Annie Day of Heaven Scent Bliss in Stafford has been working as a Complementary Therapist for several years and offers a full range of healing treatments, which she tailors to the individual client www.heavenscentbliss.co.uk
Annie can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07869 123065.