Annie’s Top 7 Wellbeing Tips for 2017
Posted: 16th December 2016
Annie Day of Heaven Scent Bliss in Stafford gives us some wellbeing tips for 2017. Annie is a holistic therapist offering a wide range of treatments including health kinesiology, Egyptian Sekhem, allergy testing, Reiki, crystal therapy and aromatherapy massage – to name but a few.
Here are my top 7 wellbeing tips for the year ahead.
- Find a way to keep on track with your New Year resolutions. We all start off with good intentions, but most of us find New Year resolutions hard to keep. In fact, 66% of people said they’d broken a resolution within one month or less, according to a recent ComRes survey. Whether you plan to lose weight, spend more time with friends and family or give up smoking, one of the best ways to ensure success is to set yourself realistic goals. Taking regular smaller steps will be more achievable – and their cumulative effect will make a big impact on your wellbeing by the end of the year.
- If you want to get fitter, choose a form of exercise that you enjoy. If you don’t, it’s unlikely you will continue with it. Whether you choose swimming, walking, badminton or cycling – it has to fit around your commitments, so find something that is easily accessible to you.
- Set regular time aside for yourself to do things you enjoy. This might be reading a book, watching a film or taking a relaxing bath. Taking time out helps us to recharge and is essential to our overall wellbeing.
- Breathe deeply to make sure you have a good intake of oxygen. Breathing deeply slows the heart rate, stabilises blood pressure and is fantastic for lowering stress levels.
- Laughter has a similar effect. But as well as decreasing stress hormones, it also increases resistance to disease. Furthermore, the endorphins released when laughing promote an overall sense of wellbeing and can even help to relieve pain.
- Practising random acts of kindness gives as much joy to the giver as to the receiver. Spreading joy and love will open our hearts to receive more love, compassion and kindness ourselves in return.
- Say out loud daily affirmations of gratitude. Reminding yourself of all the wonderful things you are thankful for is a great way to start (or end) your day and will help you cope better with any negative situations as they arise. In addition, affirm every day that you are perfect whole and complete.
To start you off on your road to wellbeing and success in 2017, I am offering 5 treatments for the price of 4. Why not try the ionic detox to cleanse your body of toxins? The perfect way to boost your wellbeing for the year ahead.
Annie can be contacted at email@example.com or on 07869 123 065.