Market Place Details
Search the Directorya | b | c | d | e | f | g | h | i | j | k | l | m | n | o | p | q | r | s | t | u | v | w | x | y | z
Browse All Members
I Adore Your Gifts online boutique
Company / Business Name: iadoreyour gifts & jewellery / I Adore Your Gifts online boutique
Telephone: 0845 6525 032
About the Company / Business
I run iadoreyour Gifts & Jewellery specializing in lovely gift ideas for birthdays, Valentines Day, Christmas and other special occasions. We stock fairtrade and ethical gifts from Nkuku, Kazuri Jewellery and Earth Squared, glassware from Spaceform tokens, a wide collection of jewellery rolls, cufflinks and luxury shaving sets by Edwin Jagger of Sheffield and much more.
What sets us apart from the big faceless .com sites is friendly personal service. We are always available on the phone or available to answer question by e-mail.
So many big websites seem happy to hide their telephone number or only offer an expensive 0870 number and think that customer service is sending back an immediate automated response to e-mail enquiries.
A carefully selected range of products – we don’t stock anything I don’t personally like. So many of the big sites seem happy to just list everything in their suppliers catalogues irrespective of quality and often availability.
- Free Standard Delivery on all gifts
- Competitive rates for next business day delivery
- A special named day delivery service – so that you can have a gift delivered on someones special day.
- All orders received before 1pm are despatched the same day.
- Luxury Gift Wrapping Service
- A quarterly competition in which one of our gifts can be won
- Gifts that aren’t available everywhere on the high street
- To compliment online ordering we also offer a telephone advice and ordering line for people who want to discuss gift ideas, or who have bespoke requirements.
Prior to running an on-line gift boutique, I was an IT specialist in the legal sector for 11 years working as a software engineer for Eversheds and IT Manager for Howes Percival. Creating my own business has provided me with the opportunity to leverage my IT skills and also acquire new skills in the retail sector. I am enjoying every minute of it, especially the bit that allows me to be my own boss!